Reviews for Dragon Shield - Pink Diamond - Deck Box [Pre-order]
Why Shop With Us?
- Japan Card Games by KOZUGURU is a US based company, located in Los Angeles.
- Your pre-order is safe with us. You will receive ample communication should there be any issues with your preorder.
- Trust our fast and reliable shipping, and sturdy packaging. Every order is handled with care and fully insured.
- Our team of friendly, knowledgeable, and professional Customer Support staffs ready to assist you with any issues.
- Discover hot deals and special promotions at the Home Page. There is always an opportunity to save a few bucks!
- Earn Loyalty Points on every order. Unlock big saving when you become a VIP.
- New products are added daily to our store. We are proud of the variety we can offer to our customers!
Buy Dragon Shield - Pink Diamond - Deck Box [Pre-order] Today
How does shipping work?
This product is sold as a preorder. We will ship out the product as soon as the product arrives at our facility around the promised ship date. Once the item arrives, if you have more than $50 dollar products ready to ship, our system will automatically release all those products as one shipment and ship them to you (Auto Split Ship). This way you can keep getting products along the way.
If an items for your order don't have enough products for Auto Split Ship (TM) , you can always reach out to our support team and we would do our best to get the shippable items to you.
** Auto Split Ship only works for US Domestic order.
What is a Preorder?
Preordering from Japan Card Games by Kozuguru holds your spot in line for products that are not yet available to us, or for which we are awaiting our next shipment. Orders ship from Kozuguru on a first-in-first-out basis, so the older orders that have been waiting will ship before newer orders as we are receiving product. In order to receive your items as soon as possible, we recommend preordering and not waiting until we have stocked items, as our preorder reservations may exhaust our incoming supply.
Because the product has not been released, the release date is subject to change. We will do our best to keep everyone updated.
Please refer to our Refund Policy for refunds on preorders